Thursday, June 7, 2012

Racing to 10 Months!

The race theme seemed appropriate for this month's picture!  The city was buzzing Memorial Day weekend (yes, I am a couple of weeks behind!) with the Indy 500 on everyone's minds.  Of course Macy Lou didn't care too much about the race...just like her Momma.  The flag and sign I made on the other hand had caught her full attention.  It had distracted her quite a bit this time around. 
I was thinking I did good bringing the flag in the equation so she wouldn't try to eat the sign.  Okay, so she ate the flag instead. 
"Mace, look at Mommy!  Don't you want the flag back?"  At least with the flag I had a better chance of seeing her face.
I tried to bribe her with a goldfish snack.  She dropped everything and got to munchin'.
There she goes again...
This is how we spent the majority of time...standing.  That wasn't going to work.
Finally, she was down.  Worn out.  Looking like she just had a big meal.
I had to pick the one where she was showing her dimples.  Well, to be honest, it was one of the only ones that would work for the monthly picture.  I'm glad it turned out so good.
We have seen quite a bit of change in M this month.  She is walking, talking (Dadada is her favorite word), and sporting 6 little teefers.  Also, I think we may have a red head on our hands.  At first I thought it would be strawberry blond but it is looking more and more red.  It is very likely.  My grandfather and Kyle's grandmother are/were red heads.  How adorable will that be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!