Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hello, we are the Davis'

My husband, Kyle, and I have been together for five years and had a baby girl, Macy Lou, just three months ago.  I am excited to share our journey through this busy life with family and friends.   It has been an amazing ride from our first date to recently watching our baby girl roll over.

This is us when we were much younger and newly dating.  Soon after, Kyle moved in with me.

For my 30th Birthday we planned a trip to Las Vegas.  Kyle had a lot more planned for us.  He proposed while we were at dinner in Paris Hotel at the Eiffel Tower restaurant.  He is still the romantic and always suprising me.


09/20/08 We got married at the Richwood Plantation in Milton, Kentucky.  I would do anything to relive that weekend.  It was amazing! 


For our Honeymoon, we chose Sandals Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  It was the perfect choice.  This was our first time out of the country and on a relaxing vacation.  Usually we would take short vacations that wore us out!  
 

                                       We had to be the happiest yet dorkiest parents-to-be! 


Kyle planned a weekend downtown for our Babymoon.  There was lots of much needed pampering with dinner, room service, pedicures, and a maternity massage.  I cried after the massage, it was that awesome!  I can't believe how enormous I was when I look back at these pictures!



Now we are complete... Macy Lou joined us on 07/25/2011.  The best day of our lives! 
 

We are the Davis Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!