Thursday, February 7, 2013

Half Birthday!

    We recently celebrated the bird's half birthday!  She is becoming such a "big girl" (we use that term a bunch around our house!)  I couldn't help myself to throw in a half birthday photo since it seems like forever since we have done this.  It actually went pretty smooth.  She has changed so much since her 1 year shoot! 
     
     The sign isn't near as interesting this time around.

    I think she was calculating how many times I've taken a monthly picture.

     No luck getting this away from her!
     
     "Mine"...we say that often right now too.
     Here's a little info on our sweet, smart, and fun-loving toddler...
  • Likes to have tea parties, dance, read books, and draw.
  • Favorite foods:  blueberries, spaghetti, cheese
  • Recently developed strong attachments to "Momaw" (mommy) and her "bay" (blanket).
  • Looks like Daddy.
  • Talks A LOT! Putting multiple words together.  She's quite the storyteller.
  • Starting to count (she's to 2!) and learn colors.
  • Her canines are coming in....ouch!  We are once again sleep deprived.
Everyday, it gets more interesting around birdholler.  M keeps us moving, laughing, and happier than we ever knew possible. 


2 comments:

  1. Mimi said she's starting to words together more! Can't wait to see her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Half Birthday Cute Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!