Macy Lou has been in daycare a couple of days a week for a few months now. I was really picky about where to send her. Actually, I found myself to be a little obsessive during my search. Finding someone that you trust with your infant is hard enough without all of the other things to consider. The daycare that she has been attending has been very good to us. Even though Kyle and I were happy with her there and she loved it, we decided to move her. The teachers, Miss Kay and Miss Tina, were sad to see her go. Miss Tina was always there in the morning when I would drop her off. She said (with tears in her eyes) that M always brightened her mornings when she came in. Here is a picture of M with Miss Tina and her little friend Lexi on her last day.
We found the perfect new place! They were my favorite when I was searching back when I was only 6 months pregnant. They didn't take infants part time so we had to wait. I am very excited about this new center that is welcoming her with open arms. I visited last week when all of the teachers were there and absolutely loved it. M is going to be very happy there. The structure that they provide is even better than the last place and that's what makes Mommy very happy! M will be in with the "movers" class (I can't believe we already have a walker!) instead of with the infants. They have a 3:1 teacher/student ratio until 4 years old then it goes to 4:1 which makes me feel comfortable. Although it is only a couple of days a week, I think she will still really benefit from all that they offer!
We are looking forward to M being with these wonderful new people as she learns and grows.
Change is good! xoxo, ang
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!