I can't help but laugh at Kyle. That silly, silly man! I came home from the grocery and found my family playing dress up. He loves to goof around with Macy Lou and she enjoys every minute of it. The way she looks at him makes me so happy! M is lucky to already have such a strong bond with her Daddy! Okay, I have to admit that in this first picture, she may be looking at him like he is a crazy person! One thing we do and will continue to encourage in our house is being silly! It's fun to get down on the floor with M and just play! I mean really play! I make it a point to just drop everything and play with her for at least a couple of hours a day (and even more on the days I am off of work).
I realize we need to enjoy playing with her as much as we can now. Someday soon she will a be a teenager and won't want anything to do with us and our goofiness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!