I'm that mom. I like to repeatedly say how fast time goes by. "Don't blink. If you do, you will miss something." It's true though.
M turned 14 months this week so I had to get plenty of pictures.....
She isn't scared of the grass like she was at the beginning of the summer. Now, she takes off running!
I'm glad she likes rocks! I have a never ending supply at work....
Her hair looks strawberry blond in this one. I haven't noticed that for awhile until now.
Always offering kisses! I take them while I can get them!
Leaving is usually a five minute ordeal. It's hard to leave when she keeps blowing kisses and saying "bye, bye". She was still doing it here as K is pulling out of the driveway.
We are having more fun with her than we could have ever imagined!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!