 |
| Lucy Marie |
My friend April had her baby girl on Friday! I was lucky enough to meet the precious little Lucy this morning. When I held her, it was hard to believe that she was about the same birth weight as Macy. It's wild how you forget how little they were then. It's only been six months and there have been big, big changes! I am very excited for April to have a little girl. She is already such a wonderful mother to her son. It will be fun to have Lucy and Macy together growing up! They will only be six months apart...perfect!
I have to admit that having all of these soon-to-be and new moms around me is already making me want to plan on another! I'm not getting any younger! Even if we wait a year, I would be 37 when I would have the baby. Time is just going so fast...I don't want to wait too long if we do decide to have another one! That tiny baby was so precious and made my ovaries ache just a tad.
Congrats to April and Ryan!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!