I think this was by far the best Christmas I have had in a long time. It has always been my favorite holiday but having M around makes it so much more enjoyable. Plus, we got to see everyone this year! It always makes me a little sad when we can't make it to one of the gatherings because the times conflict. Everything worked out this year, though. I feel very blessed.
#1 Brunch in Carmel @ Nana & Beau's...It's always great to have all of the boys together..and Tay!
#2 in Franklin @ Dad's...Never a dull moment in this house!
#3 in Greenfield @ G & G's...Asian inspired cuisine and singing of the "12 Days of Christmas".
#3.5 @ Mom's in Hanover...Quick stop on Christmas Eve. Mimi and Poppy couldn't wait to spoil the girls...
#4 Weber Family Christmas...Christmas Eve in Madison. Lots of girls running around!
#5 Christmas Morning @ home...I think we were more excited than she was!
#6 Grant Family Christmas....Change of plans...skip Seymour and everyone head back to Carmel! This was a special Christmas with K's Grandma!
#7 back to Mom's for our official Christmas overnight in Hanover. There's no place like home Mom's!
I hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmas...big or small, busy or laid back. I actually didn't complain about being busy this year. It seems less hectic that way! I have realized how lucky I am to have all of these places to go and people to call family. How did I ever get stressed? It is such a blessing!
Family...they make my world go 'round!




What an exciting time! How wonderful for you all to be able to see everyone you love!
ReplyDelete