Sunday, January 13, 2013

Doin' the Chicken Dance!

After realizing I recently made my 100th post...I decided share something that we have been doing lately.  The Chicken Dance!  If you have not seen Arrested Development then do yourself a favor and rent the series, buy it, or watch it on Netflix.  However you have to do it, find time to get a good belly laugh.  This series was stopped short after three seasons and devastated a lot of fans.  We started watching it on Netflix a few years ago and fell in love.  We laughed until our cheeks hurt!  Once we got through three seasons, we were shocked that it was over.  It is genius!  Now, we are excited that they are releasing 14 new episodes in May on Netflix!  K and I have watched a few of our favorite episodes this past week to get pumped...and warm up our chicken dance.  Thank you, Netflix!

To better understand the Chicken Dance, I have added the following table...


Lindsay and Gob in action

These pictures were taken on our Anniversary in September, 2010...a couple of months before we were doing the "OMG, we are having a bird dance".  
I'm a Lindsay



He's a Gob


Come on May!  We are excited to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!