Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Our day out..

I know St. Patty's Day was a month ago but I have to share our only date night so far in 2013.  We have been through the ringer since the holidays.  After a few attempts, we finally made it out!  I don't think we have ever been out on St. Patrick's Day together.  So, we were excited to head downtown Indy to the tent parties.  Dark beer and people watching...yes please!
It ended up being colder than we thought once we got down in between the buildings.  It can get pretty windy!  Luckily, we found a heated tent that was perfect.  We knew one of the bartenders so the beer was flowing..free!  That's always a plus!  We met up with our neighbor, Carly, her sister, brother-in-law, and cousin.  They were a hoot!  We played flippy cup, danced, and had fun cutting up. 
The tent party was thrown by Irish Ink Tattoos.  I got on their Facebook page and found these pictures.  I'm glad they got some because ours weren't near as good!
 
Playin' it cool, or at least trying to.  I'm actually surprised that they let us in!

On the red green carpet with Carly and Amanda
I thought this picture was funny.  I am in the background trying to get this guy to give me his hat or glasses.  He was probably thinking how he wished this old lady would leave him alone!
It felt amazing to put all of the craziness on hold and have a bit of a break.  I'm looking forward to a few dates with the hubs that we have planned in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!