I'm back! Sorry, it has been a couple of months since I have been on here. I don't even know where to begin in explaining where I have been. Although the past few months have been just shy of a nightmare, I will spare you the negative aspects as much as I can.
I started taking a 9 week course in January to get my Real Estate License. What a whirlwind that was! Every single day, I was tested on how much I could handle while balancing work, family, and studying. All of the hard work, tears, built up laundry, and missing my family was worth it when they shook my hand and told me I passed the State Exam. I am so relieved to have it all over with and have my license!
I would have never made it without my usual support team! The hubs had his domestic hat on for awhile. He kicked it in gear with cleaning, cooking, and of course cheering me on. Our parents were more than helpful watching the bird while I crammed for a couple of exams, too! It was fun getting all of the texts and calls congratulating me. It felt good! I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for pushing myself and not giving up when those dark days rolled through.
I have a new respect for working mothers who decide to go back to school. I only did it for nine weeks. It would be impossible for me to keep my sanity for any longer. Especially, when life throws you some curve balls. We have had a few here and there lately that have shook our world. That only makes us stronger, right? Well, that's what I like to think!
I will try to play catch up with my posts as quick as time allows. We have a lot of new changes going on. Well, pretty much everything in our lives are changing...stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!