Today absolutely wiped Macy Lou out! I woke her at 5 a.m. this morning to play for an hour before we left for Nana's. When we met up with Nana and Bill Bill, Uncle ED was there to meet Macy Lou for the first time. They had so much fun together. Also, GG Grant was visiting so I believe there was a little spoiling going on there. After I picked up Macy, Uncle Rob, Aunt Lisa and Ashley came by the house to visit. This was all before 2 p.m. Not five minutes after they walked out the door, Macy passed out. She was pooped! I am so thankful that we are able to have family that we are close to. Macy is so lucky to be born into this family and have so many people love her. I want her to always be close to these family members that I have mentioned along with many others. It means a lot to have my aunt and uncle stop by. We have become more apart of each others lives which makes me very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!