Friday, November 25, 2011

Growing like a weed!

Little Macy Lou turned four months old today!  I can't believe how fast time is going by.  I am trying to enjoy and cherish every moment.  Life gets busy but I want to remember to slow down and soak it all in!  These are times we will never get back.  I was thinking about that the other day when I was going through her clothes.  Already, I am putting away clothes that are too small for her.  That made me a bit sad! 
Every month I have been taking a picture of Macy for her scrapbook.  I got the idea from one of the baby websites.  It said to take a picture in the same chair every month so you can see how much the baby has changed.  We have had a lot of fun with it. 

She seems so tiny in this picture compared to now.  We had just started feeding her formula around this time so she hadn't beefed up yet.  Her eyes were still really dark...we weren't sure if they were going to be blue at this point.


We were starting to interact with her pretty well this month.  Macy seemed to be developing her little personality and smiling quite a bit.  Sometimes when she gets shy when she smiles at you and looks away with this cute little face. 


This is the only shot I got of her not having a complete melt down.  The smiles didn't last long.  Halloween should be fun in a couple of years...she was just too small this time around.  She is a little goof ball though....not sure where she gets that!

I got a little creative this month!  I love that the holidays are making a theme for my mini photo shoots.  It's tough trying to get her to sit still now that she's getting bigger and wiggling around.  Next month should really be fun!

Our sweet little bird is getting big...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!