Monday, November 21, 2011

A Peek at my Week

Well, my busy week started full speed at 4:45 this morning.  I just kept telling myself to stay positive..don't stress!  Every year since I can remember I have dreaded the chaos that the holidays bring for me.  All of the running back and forth was not something that I would look forward to.  I would stress out just making my holiday "schedule".  Even with all of the hustling around, I was content once I reach my destination.  Being around family was worth it.  After all of these years I have finally realized how lucky I am to have this many people to spend the holidays with.  This year is special.  I want to take Macy to each family Thankgiving dinner and Christmas celebration no matter how much we have to travel.  We usually cannot make it to the Weber's holiday parties because of other engagements.  I'm especially excited to go this year to visit my amazing cousin Melanie who is a breast cancer survivor!!  This year we are hitting every stop! 

Here it is....
Monday:  Macy to Franklin, go to work, pick up Macy, head to Hanover so Mom can watch Macy for us
Tuesday:  Leave Hanover VERY early for work then sushi with Carrie...ahh relax
Weds:     Leave for Hanover (hopefully early cause we will be missin' Macy) for our family's Thanksgiving at Mom's
Thursday:  Breakfast at Mom's then off to Seymour for the Grant Family Thanksgiving....back to Hanover for dinner at the Weber's
Friday:  No work, all play!
Saturday:  Kyle doesn't have class so we can have our little family day
Sunday:   Brunch at the Davis' in Greenfield where we get to meet baby Micah!

This year I am looking forward to every minute of it!  I am thankful for my large, loving family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!