Kristin and Sam are the proud new parents! They are a couple that we have hung out with quite a bit...now we can have play dates! We are very excited about them growing up together.
Everyone has decided what they want to be called by Macy. We have Mimi, Poppy, Papaw, Grams, PeePop, Nana, and Bill Bill for all of the grandparents. For the many aunts and uncles, we (they) came up with Aunt B, Uncle Chad (original), BB, Uncle Matt (again, original..what is it with my bros?), Uncle T, Uncle YYC (yes you can), and Uncle Ed. Now, when we get to the Great-Grandparents, that's when it gets tricky. We have GG, GG, GG, and GG. Uh oh! That may get confusing. So, Kyle's grandparents are thinking of new names. Since his Dad is PeePop, they might just be Grand PeePops. Dee, Kyle's grandmother, messed up and was saying PeePoop! We cracked up. She is adorable!
This is Macy's only living Great-Grandfather, Grand PeePop, Keith Davis.
Uncle ED (Eric) couldn't make it to the gathering since he lives in NY. Instead, we talked to him by "face time" which is like skyping but on his phone. Neither one of these generations know what to think!
I made Micah a matching Indian hat. Looks like I may be the costume maker...I can dig it!
It was hard to get a good pic since Macy was either going for Micah's hat or trying to eat him..we weren't sure which!
Uncle YYC (Adam) is the former baby of the family and Kyle's youngest brother. I forgot to make him a hat so Macy had to share.
Uncle T couldn't wait to get his hands on Macy! We are glad to have him back in the Midwest...
Bye Bye Miami!
I'm sad that Thanksgiving(s) is over. Although it does mean we are just that much closer to Christmas! The Davis family has chosen a Hawaiian Christmas for the theme this year...Aloha!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!