Monday, November 7, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Well, I am not going to be able to keep up with the 30 days of Thanks challenge.  I will continue to be thankful all month long though.  Daylight savings time had Macy Lou and I screwed up from the time we woke up yesterday morning ( that's why I never got to the computer to post).  She had Kyle and I confused because she was acting like she was hungry and totally off of her schedule.  Then, I walked by the microwave and noticed the time change and it hit me.  The time was different, not her appetite!  Kyle said "she's better than a sun dial!"  Luckily she was back on track today.  Her feeding schedule has made our lives much easier and less zombie like.  Lately, I have been thankful for sleep!  I love that Macy is sleeping through the night...which means we are too!  I don't sleep in or take naps, but I do get a full night sleep.  I'm okay with that.  

We use to sleep whenever and where ever we got the chance...


It always makes me laugh when she yawns.  She is so dramatic, kinda like she never gets any sleep.


I think Kyle got so used to napping with Macy, he was a little confused and snuggled with Gaffy during this nap!


Hopefully this continues through teething and other milestones that might keep her from sleeping through the night.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sleep is an amazing thing!! Love that picture of her yawning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!